The Alaska State Association for Guardianship & Advocacy operates largely on donations to keep vital programs such as our webinars, interpreter services and support programs going. We make every dollar count and your dollar goes directly back into a service that helps a family guardian. We have two levels of ambassadors – individual and Emerald. Individual ambassadors make a donation of $25 or more and benefits of becoming an ASAGA Ambassador include…
- Receive our newsletters on local and national trends in adult guardianship. Newsletters go out in January, April and September.
- Be listed in that newsletter as an ASAGA Ambassador the month you donate as well as the Annual Report for the fiscal year
- Early bird notices on special events
- Be part of a the guardianship community – if it takes a village to raise a child, it takes an entire state to protect it’s vulnerable population. Society is defined by many things but let’s make ours defined on how we assist one another.
- DONATE HERE
Emerald Ambassadors make a $500 donation and choose a month to support ASAGA’s programs including the website for on the spot information at all times, annual report reminder program via email or text and trainings we do via Zoom. Benefits include the same as individual ambassadors in addition to…
- Your logo on our Welcome Page along with the Annual Report reminder page
- Your logo with our thanks on the e-distributions that month – at least two that go to over 1500 individuals statewide
- A thank you via our Facebook page the month of your choosing
- Your logo on our quarterly report during the time you are a ambassador as well as our final report for the year
- ASAGA will reference your organization as the Emerald Ambassador as a sponsor for the webinars we do (two each month) as your donation supports our subscription.
Contact ASAGA at 907-444-4015 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out open months or to ask additional questions.