To have an existing order reviewed or changed, you would file PG 190, Petition for Review. Anyone including the protected individual can request a review of an existing guardianship or conservatorship. A few examples of changes might include:
- Concern with a guardian or conservator
- The person no longer needs part or all of the protective order
- Increasing a room and board authorization
- Receive a payment for services either as guardian or through a funding source (like Medicaid)
- Move a person or sell property (would be specific in your order)
- Add or remove a co-guardian
You can attach letters or other documentation to this form to support your request.