To have an existing order reviewed or changed, you would file PG 190, Petition for Review.  Anyone including the protected individual can request a review of an existing guardianship or conservatorship.  A few examples of changes might include:

  • Concern with a guardian or conservator
  • The person no longer needs part or all of the protective order
  • Increasing a room and board authorization
  • Receive a payment for services either as guardian or through a funding source (like Medicaid)
  • Move a person or sell property (would be specific in your order)
  • Add or remove a co-guardian
  • Resign

You can attach letters or other documentation to this form to support your request.