By participating on our site, you are agreeing to abide by our code of conduct. Failing to
do so may result in a suspension of your participation or in the banning of your posts.
Our code of conduct is enforced by the ASAGA moderator and is subject to our
interpretation. We also reserve the right to ban a participant for violating the code of
conduct. It’s our goal to help you to contribute within our set of rules. We encourage you to contact us with questions about this code of conduct or participation on our site by
e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please note that we are not obligated to
remove content you find personally objectionable.
- The goal of this forum is to promote the exchange of ideas, helpful tips or questions from family guardians, individuals under guardianship or providers statewide in Alaska. This is an information and support forum. We ask that posts are respectful of this type of forum.
- To access the forum, you will provide your name which can be a screen name you choose. Please DO NOT list your full name. You will also provide an email that will not be shown on the forum; only for the moderator use if you need to be contacted regarding conduct.
- Please choose a screen name that’s tactful or the ASAGA moderator will contact you.
- Please refrain from using language that’s profane, abusive, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or otherwise objectionable.
- Personal attacks are never allowed. Differences of opinion are welcome, as long as they’re presented respectfully.
- Revealing another member’s real name, address, phone number, e-mail address, or any other personally identifying information is forbidden. It’s an invasion of privacy. This includes the name of your protected person or ward.
- Do not use our site for solicitation purposes. This includes activities such as promoting businesses, sharing referral codes or links, and soliciting our members for research purposes or business. Post containing such items will be removed and marked as spam
- Do not use our site to generate traffic for other sites. Making references, providing a link, or otherwise mentioning other sites of value to our members is permitted — as long as you don’t do so habitually or for your own self-interest.
- Always post honestly and in good faith. Posting in a manner that is disruptive to the site may result in suspension or exclusion from the site.
- If you post anonymously for the purpose of violating our code of conduct, you may be immediately banned from participating with the forum.
- It’s your responsibility to keep your contact information current. The staff at ASAGA may use your e-mail address to contact you regarding your posts made on our site.
- Responses from other participants may not reflect the view of ASAGA or be correct answers to your inquiry.